Kean Avery

Kean Avery

Friday, February 18, 2011

A new beginning

So here we go again!  Well with the blog thing and I guess you can say in life as well.  We have been busy bees for the past three years, Kean is a handful to say the least but, I would not trade him for the world.  We are currently getting ready to move to Texas and are so excited.  I will be stepping down from management which is another maybe not so exciting and happy thing at the same time.  I love being a manager but I need to do what I can for my family and stepping down will allow me to do so!  This exta time will also allow me to be able to have time for projects that I want to do and have always wanted time for!  So be looking for things to come!

1 comment:

Joran said...

Is a "project" working on giving kean a brother or sister???
Haha LOVE YOU! Hope I get to come visit you in texas.